One goal to be ticked off per month, although it's not going to be quite that tidy. This is my list: yours will be different.
We're halfway through the year and I've worked on half these tasks. I'm expecting some to be a challenge, some to be fun, and some to be fiendishly difficult. Wish me luck!
- Adapt housing for old age
- Get finances in order
- Establish an exercise regime
- Audit eating habits
- Commit to hobbies
- Make two new friends (this year and every year)
- Banish ye oldie voice
- Learn a new skill (this year and every year)
- Cultivate meditation techniques
- Align happiness factors
- Be who you are
- Come to terms with old age and death
Images both in public domain.